Aceasta pagina este dedicata celor mai recente webinare organizate de catre partenerii nostri.
- Studiul materialelor
- Testarea si analiza componentelor
- Industria auto
- Industria aeronautica si aerospatiala
- Cercetare & Dezvoltare
Nowadays, optical metrology is widely used in product development. Displacements, accelerations and strains are captured without contact and provide valuable measuring results in the fields of automotive, aerospace and biomechanics.
The new measuring system ARAMIS SRX allows a high-precision analysis of the part’s behavior in an impact or crash since the sensor combines very high camera resolution with high measuring frequency. The sensor captures parts and structures much more detailed than common measuring methods.
Are you responsible for crash tests, door slam testing, head impact measurements, component testing or motion analysis? Then, you should not miss the webinar dealing specifically with all these applications.
On Thursday, March 8, 2018, at 9:00 a.m. CET, 1:00 p.m. CET and 5:00 p.m. CET, GOM invites you to this webinar. The webinar will take about 30 minutes.
The main topics are:
- Preparation of high-speed measurements
- Presentation of the ARAMIS SRX sensor
- Live evaluation of a door slam test
- Live evaluation of a head impact test
Register for the webinar in English:
Mai jos gasiti lista completa a webinarelor organizate in acest an de partenerul nostru GOM Germania. Inregistrarile sunt disponibile pe canalul YouTube GOMMetrology
- Training Webinar – Surface Analysis of Sheet Metal Parts
- Training Webinar – Open Data Architecture in the 3D Testing Software
- Application Webinar – Determination of Forming Limit Curves in ARAMIS
- Training Webinar – 2D/3D Image Correlation in Materials and Components Testing
- Application Webinar – Optical 3D Metrology in Biomechanics Testing
- Training Webinar – ARAMIS for Materials Testing
- Training Webinar – How to Master Assembly Situations in Primary Shaping Processes
Mai jos gasiti lista completa a webinarelor organizate in acest an de partenerul nostru HBM Germania. Inregistrarile sunt disponibile pe site-ul HBM. Lista completa de webinare poate fi accesata aici.